Monday, January 16, 2012

Heaven is real!


Poor Liam, he's been under the weather lately. At first we thought a stomach bug ran through the family. It turns out it was food poisoning! Liam was the one that ate the most of the chicken (that I insisted tasted BAD, everyone else said it was fine!) at the Chinese Buffet, and he was sickest the longest.  I am happy to report that as of yesterday, he seems 100% normal and I've got my boy back. :)

Yesterday we were sitting on the couch cuddling and I had a conversation with him that I never want to forget.  Here seems like a good place to save it.

Liam:
"Mom, when I was a baby, I died."  Not sure when Liam found this out, but it's something he's been talking about more and more lately.

Me:
"Yes you did Liam, but you came to us and got better!"

Liam:
"Yes I did!" Then he smiles and says... "I went to Heaven when I died."

This was the first time I ever heard that.

Me:
"You did? WOW Liam!! What did you see in Heaven?"

Liam:
"I saw God!"

At this point, I get the chills!

Me:
"What did God do? Did He say anything?"

Liam:
"Yup! He talked to me!"

Me:
"Wow! What did He say?"

Liam:
"He said, go back to your Mommy, Go back to your Daddy! Then I woke up."

Liam left us 3 times when he first came into this world.

My sweet little baby about an hour after birth

He had to fight for life, beat the odds, and work so hard just to be who he is.


He's got a big story to tell, and I have a feeling it's just getting started!!



There is a plan for Liam's life, bigger than I can imagine! 

5 comments:

  1. I remember too! Seems like not to long ago!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! He is such a blessed little boy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is amazing Sarah!! It is so hard being a mom of a preemie. My Loralie coded once after birth. I am so happy that Liam has this amazing story to tell! What a special little guy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow that so amazing!!! Wonder how much he will remmeber as he gets older!

    ReplyDelete