Monday, May 23, 2011

The Amazing belly and overdue!

I have grown the most amazing belly ever.  It's perfectly round, rock solid, and it's the biggest I've grown to date! I am guessing baby will be biggest baby too. Every time I catch a glimpse of myself, I still get a shock of amazement at how big this belly is.
Here I am, once again for the 5th time, past my due date. :-D And I'm okay with that!! This just means I haven't wore out the womb. Despite living in 3 different houses and moving twice this pregnancy, it's still been pretty easy. Sure I had major morning sickness, but no headaches and no swelling. I am made to do this. My body and baby know when the best time to give birth is, and I really don't mind the wait. :)
And who doesn't love a fat baby covered in rolls at birth anyway?! :-D

1 comment:

  1. I was wondering when we'd hear from you! I know if I had more children I would go OVER due too! And with Mia I expected it, so it wasn't so hard!
    I'm thinking about you! Kim

    ReplyDelete