Thursday, January 20, 2011

Big Surprise!!

This pregnancy has just been like Kathryn's and Jemima's! I've been dog sick the whole time and I am carrying so low I have to go to the bathroom every 30 minutes.
This was a pretty big surprise!

I saw it before the ultrasound tech did.  She was looking at my stomach and I was watching the baby and said "ohhhh boy!!!" and she looks up and says "yes, I believe you're right!" Just like a boy, not at all shy! 

He has the sweetest little face! 

I am right on with my due date, he isn't a twin! However he's almost 2 lbs, so he's big! 
Can't wait to meet you in person little man! I wish you could have seen your big sister, Jemima kissing your picture over and over saying "My baby, my brother!" We are all so proud! 

Thank you all for the great comments! You sure know how to make my day.

7 comments: