Thursday, January 20, 2011

Almost 24 weeks!

Today is the big Ultrasound! I know that this is my 5th baby, but I'm measuring about a month bigger than I should. I didn't really want to know, but there is a chance I am farther along or there is two in there... According to the nurse midwife I saw last week.  So to be sure, we get to have a sneak peak!  I have gotten more excited about it as we've gotten closer to today, the kids are VERY happy to see the new baby!
I only think it's one baby, and that I'm right on my due date (just a bit "large" because this is my 5th baby in 6 1/2 years!!), and I'm going to guess girl!
Update will be later today!
*here's to sorta hoping baby's legs are crossed!!* hehe  I'm serious, I love finding out the second they come out!!

8 comments:

  1. Good luck with the appointment. I've measure way off before too:) It's probably nothing....well a sooner due date would be fun I guess:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. so tell us all about your new life...I'm on the edge of my seat! You moved from the country and it was a big move right? Well?????

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1/2 way already??!!!!! You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your girls look JUST like you! Hope the appointment goes well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the surprise too!
    I also love the guess and wondering for the whole pregnancy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look so stinkin' adorable! I cannot believe your hair grew back to ultra long again! IT is so gorgeous and healthy and your pregnant self is wonderful! I'm so jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can't wait to hear what the new cousin will be! Surprises are fun, but it'd drive me nuts!!

    ReplyDelete