Thursday, December 16, 2010

Getting my life back!

I've been a blogger for years. (sing4jesus83.xanga.com)  A lot has changed since the start of my first blog, so I figured it was just time for a new one!
The past almost 3 years have been the hardest I've ever faced in my short 27 1/2 years of life, but we have FINALLY reached a new starting point.  We have started all over, everything now is totally different than it was!  A new home, a new town, a new job, a new lifestyle, and even a new baby on the way! So yes, it seemed time to make a new blog as well.
We went from having a nice home in the country and raising all our own food, then losing everything we owned to save one very special little boy who changed our lives for the better, to finally getting a good job in the city and moving to a town house! Even though it was rough, I wouldn't change one single thing!
Life is full of surprises, you really do never know what will be thrown at you. The only thing you can do is go along for the ride and always remember to dust yourself off and keep going when something knocks you down.
I feel like I am finally getting my life back, that I can live again and that it's okay to be happy! Yesterdays worries are learning points for today. And now I can look back and know that everything that happened has changed me for the better. Everything is okay again, and I can life freely!
My name is Sarah and this is the story of my new life!

8 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you'll be blogging again!
    This is celebratinglifeandmotherhood.xanga.com by the way:) I blog at blogger too:)

    Cant wait to read more of what life is like for you now! Hope you post often!
    Merry christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad you found me!! I couldn't remember your blog, and I really missed reading your recipes! Thanks for adding me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad that you're going to continue blogging! I'll be following you here.

    "Sehsun" from Xanga :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great to hear what is happening now... you are inspiring! Many blessings!
    Brooke

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad to see you blogging again!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad to see you blogging again! Look forward to keeping up with you guys. I've been slacking on the blogging front, but I'm trying to get motivated to keep it up. (EmilyVanVoorhis from Xanga)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your new blog. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete